This is a plot-heavy, slash-light episode (*sigh*. I miss Season 2.) with nevertheless some nice moments, and of course, pretty boys.
Nick, especially, looks jaded in this episode - which, presumably, as a direct follow-on to 36 Hours til Dawn, he could be supposed to be.
This is also the first episode where we see the "new Quinlan" - we realize that Quinlan being nice in 36 Hours wasn't an aberration, but in fact is because he has gained respect for the guys (and fallen for Murray *VBG*)
So! On the with the caps!( I've had less to say than usual due to lack of slash, sorry. I hope the pics make up for it!)
This way for the pretty
Nick, especially, looks jaded in this episode - which, presumably, as a direct follow-on to 36 Hours til Dawn, he could be supposed to be.
This is also the first episode where we see the "new Quinlan" - we realize that Quinlan being nice in 36 Hours wasn't an aberration, but in fact is because he has gained respect for the guys (and fallen for Murray *VBG*)
So! On the with the caps!( I've had less to say than usual due to lack of slash, sorry. I hope the pics make up for it!)
This way for the pretty