Hello:) I've uploaded screencaps of season 2 to my website, there are a couple of hundred pictures from each episode in .rar files, and some sample pics on that page.
So I thought I would picspam just slightly. Mostly because I'm so in love with Cody today that it is impossible to do anything else. These are mostly from season 2, a few from season 1.
Pictures of Cody Allen Leaning on Stuff.

I'm not trying to claim that Cody leans on stuff necessarily more than most other people, that he lacks balance or poise, or is slightly weak from being so beautiful, and has to rest himself in the middle, or that he is lazy and rebelling against his army training, or that living with Nick and Murray somehow makes his legs weak, or that he is a huge slut who knows how good he looks on an angle and uses that to cause his boyfriends confusion and lust at every opportunity, or any of that. Just that he leans on stuff well; it's a celebration, not an accusation. Yes.
Let's get this out of the way right now first and foremost, this is Cody Allen leaning against his truck in ABSOLUTELY THE MOST DELIGHTFUL WAY POSSIBLE:

IS THERE A SINGLE THING NOT PERFECT ABOUT THAT JUMPER? Look at all the creasing it is doing, it is the best creasing, the best. It is carefully showing us his belt buckle in a strangely alluring way, and making sure not to cover up his forearms because that would be a crime. That jumper is going above and beyond jumperly duties.
Sometimes he leans on stuff with Nick:



Or he leans on stuff that is near Nick:

But no matter how much he poses:

Nick maintains a steady level of studied oblivion about his boyfriend's fantastic leaning:

Causing Cody sadness and despondency:

And eventually resulting in this level of total shameless whorishness:

Or sometimes he just leans on Nick:


Sometimes he surpasses "too beautiful to look at" and becomes "entirely incomprehensible to the human eye" and you have to go away for a few minutes and calm down because oh my god:

Sometimes he combines "being Cody Allen" with "being in prison" and with "leaning on stuff" all at the same time. He is beauty cubed:



Sometimes he leans on stuff with or near Murray. I'm not sure he should, Murray is not as strong as Nick, but he holds up well and probably Cody would stop if he actually started cardiac arrest or anything:




His love for Murray even inspires Cody to this piece of EXTREME LEANING:

Sometimes he's not so much leaning as . . . sitting or lying down. But he does that REALLY WELL TOO, and he has the sort of SPIRIT of leaning and laksdjlfksdjflsdf, PICTURES ANYWAY:





Sorry, that last picture there probably needs some sort of warning attached to it.
Sometimes he's not really leaning but you could pretend he was because otherwise I wouldn't have a reason to post these and the third one is *POSSIBLY* my favourite picture of Cody in the world for the next five seconds at least:



This happens, and it's a sort of leaning, sort of. My mind goes to a happy place. A place where Nick is just out of shot opening up the lube. I love how Murray is paying no attention to them at all:

And sometimes he is just leaning for the LOVE of leaning:








And sometimes Nick does the nicest bits of leaning imaginable and infiltrates Cody's picspam just quickly at the end. Oh, his all italian hospital leaning in the second one blows me away:


That last one isn't Cody and isn't really leaning. But I love it. So whatever:)
So I thought I would picspam just slightly. Mostly because I'm so in love with Cody today that it is impossible to do anything else. These are mostly from season 2, a few from season 1.

I'm not trying to claim that Cody leans on stuff necessarily more than most other people, that he lacks balance or poise, or is slightly weak from being so beautiful, and has to rest himself in the middle, or that he is lazy and rebelling against his army training, or that living with Nick and Murray somehow makes his legs weak, or that he is a huge slut who knows how good he looks on an angle and uses that to cause his boyfriends confusion and lust at every opportunity, or any of that. Just that he leans on stuff well; it's a celebration, not an accusation. Yes.
Let's get this out of the way right now first and foremost, this is Cody Allen leaning against his truck in ABSOLUTELY THE MOST DELIGHTFUL WAY POSSIBLE:

IS THERE A SINGLE THING NOT PERFECT ABOUT THAT JUMPER? Look at all the creasing it is doing, it is the best creasing, the best. It is carefully showing us his belt buckle in a strangely alluring way, and making sure not to cover up his forearms because that would be a crime. That jumper is going above and beyond jumperly duties.
Sometimes he leans on stuff with Nick:



Or he leans on stuff that is near Nick:

But no matter how much he poses:

Nick maintains a steady level of studied oblivion about his boyfriend's fantastic leaning:

Causing Cody sadness and despondency:

And eventually resulting in this level of total shameless whorishness:

Or sometimes he just leans on Nick:


Sometimes he surpasses "too beautiful to look at" and becomes "entirely incomprehensible to the human eye" and you have to go away for a few minutes and calm down because oh my god:

Sometimes he combines "being Cody Allen" with "being in prison" and with "leaning on stuff" all at the same time. He is beauty cubed:



Sometimes he leans on stuff with or near Murray. I'm not sure he should, Murray is not as strong as Nick, but he holds up well and probably Cody would stop if he actually started cardiac arrest or anything:




His love for Murray even inspires Cody to this piece of EXTREME LEANING:

Sometimes he's not so much leaning as . . . sitting or lying down. But he does that REALLY WELL TOO, and he has the sort of SPIRIT of leaning and laksdjlfksdjflsdf, PICTURES ANYWAY:





Sorry, that last picture there probably needs some sort of warning attached to it.
Sometimes he's not really leaning but you could pretend he was because otherwise I wouldn't have a reason to post these and the third one is *POSSIBLY* my favourite picture of Cody in the world for the next five seconds at least:



This happens, and it's a sort of leaning, sort of. My mind goes to a happy place. A place where Nick is just out of shot opening up the lube. I love how Murray is paying no attention to them at all:

And sometimes he is just leaning for the LOVE of leaning:








And sometimes Nick does the nicest bits of leaning imaginable and infiltrates Cody's picspam just quickly at the end. Oh, his all italian hospital leaning in the second one blows me away:


That last one isn't Cody and isn't really leaning. But I love it. So whatever:)
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 04:01 pm (UTC)Thank you very, very much for posting these. This was just what I needed today.
Wooooohooooooo!!!
(also, that last one, Cody fallen over and looking up at Nick? Woof, dude. Woof.)
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 04:30 pm (UTC)I love his leaning so much, it gets a bit hilarious when you realise how easy it is to find pictures of. I think some of it probably just comes from living on a boat, perhaps you get used to sort of propping yourself up a lot. Nick probably leans on stuff nearly as much, I just don't notice it as much because he's not Cody.
Cody fallen over and looking up at Nick
I second this "Woof". Indeed.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 04:36 pm (UTC)I love your comments on the jumper, btw. That jumper was doing its bit to show off the leanitude (oh yes, I just made that up for the occasion), and the Butch Blond Leaner With Firearm on Boyfriend's Classic Car cap needs to be printed and framed, IMO.
Nick probably leans on stuff nearly as much, I just don't notice it as much because he's not Cody.
I always notice Nick standing very planted, if that makes sense. The stance with feet wide and arms folded across his chest, solid and listening and ready for anything,
especially once Cody gets the lube open. Uh...what were we talking about?It would be interesting, I think to spend some time contrasting Nick and Cody's propensity to lean, or, and this might be more time-efficient, what with only 24 hours in the day, looking at the eps where Cody's Nickless, and seeing if he does more standing up.
Either way, total excuse for ep-watching, cap-scanning and uncontrollable drooling.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 05:54 pm (UTC)And OH GOD, the lying across Nick's bonnet thing! With a gun! CODY. When in public I think you're meant to at least keep up a pretence of not being the gayest thing in the entire universe, and you're totally not supposed to distract your boyfriend that much in the middle of a gunfight. Perhaps he used to be a male model. Perhaps before Vietnam when he dropped out of college. It might explain some of the constant casual posing.
I don't know if he'll lean less when he's not with Nick, because some of the time then he is sort of pining, and leaning moodily against things in a bit of a decline. But yes, it would be interesting to find out. And to catalogue his different leaning styles and see if they change according to who is near and how long it had been since he touched Nick. That would definitely be Important Science.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 08:51 pm (UTC)I have to go wipe my chin now.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 11:38 pm (UTC)Does Murray drift? Really?
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 12:33 am (UTC)Maybe it's more a feeling than anything that can be captured in pictures, but I think about it a lot. Nick and Cody touch each other, but they hold onto Murray. Someone's always picking him up or holding his wrist, and they always have a hand on his shoulder. Like he's going to get distracted and either lose his train of thought, or maybe just wander off. Sometimes it's drifting, sometimes it's bouncing, and sometimes he just flies away.
I definitely think about this too much. :)
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 01:52 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 02:02 am (UTC)Not like Nick and Cody. That's all slash, all the time. :)
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 09:18 am (UTC)Sing it, sister
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 05:11 pm (UTC)Of COURSE they are .RAR files when they are pictures of our boys.
:: happy grin ::
BTW, you rock.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 05:31 pm (UTC)::dances you:: Glad you liked:)
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 05:22 pm (UTC)Yeah.....I'll be.....over there, somewhere.....
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 05:36 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 06:27 pm (UTC)There goes the rest of my day... Higher brain functions have been suspended until I get the image of Cody (White jumper! Grey jeans! Leaning against stuff!) out of my head. *g*
Awesome picspam.
~ sera
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 07:34 pm (UTC)Glad you enjoyed:)
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 06:32 pm (UTC)This happens, and it's a sort of leaning, sort of. My mind goes to a happy place. A place where Nick is just out of shot opening up the lube.
Yes, my mind goes to that happy place too. =)
An even happier place is one where once Cody is done leaning in front, he goes around back and returns the favor for Nick. *RAWR* What? They're young, it can happen! =)
Wet Cody is positively yummy! Num, num, num!
These were wonderful to look through and drool over. Thank you!!!
Beth
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 07:45 pm (UTC)Considering how very much Cody leans on stuff they must be having a LOT of sex with him bent over desks, up against walls, I hate their aversion to kissing and fucking on camera. It would have made Riptide a very different show, but I don't think a worse one.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 07:10 pm (UTC)O.O
Um. Wow.
O.o
How... mesmerizing.
(and this, coming from a Nick girl. Thanks, sweetie!)
O.O
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 07:49 pm (UTC)I can't choose between them myself, I've been head over heels in love with Nick for the past couple of weeks, but then Cody caught my eye and I've got addicted to seeing him smile.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 10:42 pm (UTC)Nick girl here, too, but got real hot when Cody was leaning, especially on Nick's car. Niiiice.
August has nothing on Riptide as far as 'hot and sweltering'.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 11:31 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-26 11:39 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 12:46 am (UTC)That man is so incredibly beautiful. There should be some kind of law about it. And the law should state that all the off-camera action on Riptide must be *IMMEDIATELY* made available on free-to-air and DVD...
*HUGS* thank you so much for posting these beautiful delightful pics!!!
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 01:40 am (UTC)Every time someone comments here I open up the post and then it takes me about twenty minutes of gazing at Cody before I remember to reply. I'm so glad he was around in the eighties and got to wear his brilliant wardrobe.
I like your law very much, why do they NEVER PASS THAT LAW?
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 12:56 am (UTC)Okay, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about... *brain fried from the pretty*
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 01:45 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 02:53 am (UTC)So. many. delicious. pics. I can't possibly list them all.
YOU ROCK!!!
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 03:16 am (UTC)everyone I seefriends in a bit of a 'klsjdlfkjlskdfs LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL' kind of way, and mostly they go 'hm, he has a weird moustache' which is CLEARLY NOT THE ACCURATE AND CORRECT RESPONSE TO CODY. People are mad.(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 09:20 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-28 12:37 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-27 11:39 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-28 12:48 am (UTC). . . . ::tears eyes away from your icon long enough to actually post comment::
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-28 12:51 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-28 02:20 am (UTC)*blush*
Um... did I say that outloud?
(no subject)
Date: 2009-08-28 02:26 am (UTC)